Whether you’re a skilled makeup artist or a newbie, your mirror can make a world of a difference to your makeup look. Applying makeup in dim lighting can give you sloppy results. This is where lighted makeup mirrors enter the picture to make your life easier.
To help you upgrade your daily makeup routine and master beauty techniques in full HD, we’ve put together a list of the 12 best-lighted makeup mirrors. Want to know which ones to look out for to make you feel and look like a diva? Read on to find out more.
Before we move on to the best-lighted makeup mirrors you can get your hands on, here are a bunch of reasons you need to invest in one.
Benefits Of Using A Lighted Makeup Mirror
- A magnified mirror helps you see (really see) what you’re doing. Those minor imperfections, like too much foundation or stray hairs, will shine through – and you can quickly fix them.
- Contouring in front of this mirror is a breeze as it illuminates your face evenly. It helps you achieve a perfectly sculpted and highlighted face that is enviously on point.
- The contemporary makeup mirror models are super compact and take up very little space in your room. Some of them are even travel-friendly!
- You can choose the intensity of your magnifying mirror. They usually range from 15x to 20x. You can also choose lower magnification levels like 5x or 8x.
- Your makeup application is bound to get more precise and even when you use a makeup mirror with lights. You’ll be surprised by the incredible finish that you achieve.
Now that you know why you need to grab a makeup mirror with lights ASAP, here’s a list of the best ones in the market right now for you to choose from.
1Illuminated LED Bathroom Makeup Mirror
If you are on the hunt for a backlit mirror that can be mounted on your favorite wall, this one’s for you! It is easy to install and comes with all the screws and anchors that you will need. It has a touch sensor and a dimmer switch at the bottom to give you full control of the lighting. Thanks to its defogger pad, it can also be placed in your bathroom, and it will remain clear at all times.